Saturday, June 11, 2011

[IRL #2] Milestone: The Flock!

Wow. this is just another sleepless night, I must say. It's currently 4:22 AM, not a usual time of a typical person to be awake, I know! But maybe this is just because I made a new milestone of my blogging stuff. I made my first 8 followers! I'm so overwhelmed by this, that fact that I thought that no one would ever stop by and comment, and such.

Anyway guys, because of this, all of my followers will now be dubbed: The Flock.
You'll get why I called you such in the future, since my blog is still in its premature and growing stage.

By premature, I mean seeing all these default format, and slanting lines, and such.
Hell... I use too many "ands".
And I don't even care about spell check about that.
;D

Until Next time guys, Be sure to check back next Friday for another entry.
FUN FUN FUN...
What?
NVM...

P.S. The Flock deserves an applause!

I know you feel better inside. :D


G'nite!

All images used in the content of the blog belong to their respective copyright owners.

27 comments:

  1. Nice to see your blog is doing well :)
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I do feel better inside :D goodnight to you too O.O lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the weekend... Oh God it's in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't sleep at night. I usually lie in my bed until 4 AM, when I finally can catch some sleep. I don't need to sleep much though, 4-5 hours is best for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still hunting for followers aswell but getting there! haha, good luck with you're blog mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The Flock" it's got a nice ring to it! Im the same way, i couldnt sleep so i'm browsing blogs even though i told myself i wouldnt go on this weekend haha. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now part of your flock :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't sleep either... applause

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, I'm a sheep. Feels good

    ReplyDelete
  10. well i am going to sleep rite now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *applause* for this post full of useful information j/k :D Can't wait for the next friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 70% works too.. it's all I have around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea man so cool :D thank you bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i feel special to be part of "the flock"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, "The flock" - it's like a put down, yet quite endearing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, I wanna be in that Flock too. See ya around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does that make you a shepherd? Cause that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm now part of the Flock. What an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. woot part of the flock. ill be checking in on this blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joining "The Flock".... do I get a badge or something?

    ReplyDelete
  21. i feel better inside too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Call me in for 'The Flock'
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  23. Proud to be part of the flock

    ReplyDelete